Learn a step-by-step strategy for Family Excellence--custom to your family's needs
Raising children isn't easy. It can be helpful to have a guide.
Dr. Johnston-Jones has found that the most effective way to help parents raise happy, successful, confident and kind children is by teaching them the most effective psychological tools customized to their family to create positive, effective change.
Therefore, instead of traditional one to one therapy, she works with parents to create a customized Strategic Family Plan to help them implement the tools they learned. Not only is this process more effective for all members of the family, but the process is on a finite timeframe that ends when the family has learned the psychological tools. This process typically takes between 5 and 25 hours, after which, parents are entirely self-sufficient and moving forward.
Dr. Johnston-Jones' parent coaching process is typically done over the phone or by Skype.* During these calls, she teaches you an effective, efficient means of exactly what it is your family can do to create efficient, effective growth.
* If you are in the Los Angeles area, she is sometimes available to travel to clients and conducts in-home consultations with minimal travel costs associated along with the fee schedule below.
The Four-Step Process For Immediate and Lasting Change:
1. 15-Minute Consultation: arrange a complimentary initial phone consult.
2. Coaching: At this stage, Dr. Johnston-Jones will conduct Skype or in-home observations and interviews with parents about their most common struggles to help identify and correct the behavior dynamics.
3. Custom Strategic Family Plan: A custom protocol is created for the child's needs based on Dr, Johnston-Jones 's observations, methods and experience.
4. Follow-up Coaching: Follow-up coaching sessions teach parents to master their Strategic Family Plan in a variety of scenarios.
Click the “Schedule Consultation” button below to set up a free initial phone consult with Dr. Johnston-Jones.
Follow-up Call 4 (fine-tuning after a month of protocol use): $350
Lower Fee Schedule: Dr. Johnston-Jones works with some amazing parenting coaches and therapists who follow the same philosophy and are credentialed in Transformational Parenting. Her associates' fees are lower: $200 per call/session. Please email us at email@example.com to set up a free consultation with them. Insurance: If you have a PPO health insurance plan and your plan allows for “Out of Network Providers” you may be able to be reimbursed between 50-80% of the cost. Please consult with your individual health insurance company. In addition, your therapy sessions may be tax deductible as a medical expense. Please contact your tax adviser to see if you qualify so I can prepare a receipt for services rendered.